No products in the cart.
L, M, S, XL, XXL
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You can also order CUSTOM MADE SUIT according to your size and design .For further information on Services and Charges, feel free to Contact us Through E-bay.
· 1: Made of High Quality Cow Miled grain Leather
· 2: Thickness of Leather is 1.2-1.3 to give More Durability
· 3: Strecthable Kevlar on Crotch Area
· 4: CE Approved Protection inside Shoulder,Elbow and Back
· 5:Durable YKK Zippers
· 6:Mesh Lining Having Removeable Protecter Pockets
· 7:Hump on Back Side
· 8:Titanium Protection on Shoulder and on Knee
· 9:Knee Slider
· 10:Elasticated Back Pannel on Trouser for Flexibility of the Rider
· 11: Available in All Colour combination
· 1: Size can be customized according your requirements
· 2: Available in both (1 peice suit & 2 piece suit) Variants
· 3: Design can be changed according to your requirement.
· 4: Ambroidered logo of any design can also be added
· 5: Ventilation Zippers
· 6: Leather Patching
· 7: Your Name can be added at the back
BIKER RACING SUIT’s SIZING GUIDE
There is an important point that should be kept it mind before taking measurement mentioned below:
* Measurement should be taken by some other person, you cannot measure yourself accurately
We can provide you the best fitting according to your exact measurement.
WRIST ROUND: Measure from wrist bone to circumference
BICEP ROUND: Measure bicep at your widest round point
NECK ROUND: Measure your neck round under your front neck bone
CHEST ROUND: Measure From under arm at widest point of the chest
WAIST ROUND: Measure below 5cm from bally button of the waist
HIP ROUND: Measurement should be taken at widest point of the hip
THIGH AT CROTCH ROUND: Measurement should be taken at maximum point of the thigh at crotch
KNEE ROUND: Measurement should be taken at your bend point
ANKLE ROUND: Measureme around your ankle bone
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER: Measureme from right shoulder bone to left shoulder
CENTER BACK NECK TO WAIST: Measureme from upper back bone to waistline
ELBOW TO WRIST: Measureme from elbow bone to wrist bone
SHOULDER TO WRIST: Measureme from shoulder bone to wrist bone
KNEE TO ANKLE: Measureme from knee bent to ankle bone
WAIST TO ANKLE: Measureme from waist to ankle bone
CROTCH TO ANKLE: Measureme from crotch to inner ankle bone